I have been really inspired by Elise Blaha and her monthly goals, which are based on the word she chose for herself this year. I chose a word for this year, Nurture, along with many other people when Ali Edwards invited us to join her. I haven't done much about it though. I like Elise's idea of making goals under the umbrella of that word, so I remember to focus on it this year.
This month, I have decided to focus on nurturing myself, because I think that's an important place to start. If I don't nurture myself, I have a much harder time nurturing anyone or anything else. Here are my goals for June:
- To lose 3 kilos and get my fifth star at Weight Watchers.
- Remember to eat well and fill in/follow my Weight Watchers eating plan each week.
- Assign one evening or morning to going out for a walk/jog. Actually do it!
- Find and start a Bible reading plan and devotion.
- Finish the weeks I've skipped over in my Project Life album, alongside the current weeks, so I can get the first half of the year printed out in the beginning of July.
- Get a desk for my craft room and organise my stuff so I can actually make things!
Until next time!